US Fish and Wildlife Service
1. Want to work for the nation’s leading conservation organization that conserves fish, wildlife, and their habitats?
2. Want to help change organizational culture to one of greater inclusion and engagement towards this mission?
3. Want to work closely with an innovative and engaged executive team to develop high performing work teams
where employees are included, respected, and feel that they belong?
If you answered “yes”, then we have a job that will interest you!
The U.S Fish and Wildlife Service is hiring two positions – one in its North Atlantic-Appalachian Region in Hadley,
Massachusetts, and one in its Upper Colorado River Basin Region in Albuquerque, New Mexico – to serve as a
Manager, Leadership Development and Employee Engagement.
If selected, you will work collaboratively with an executive team to facilitate the following outcomes:
• Based on sound needs assessment methodology, designed and delivered all-employee leadership development
• Designed and facilitated intact-team development across the region,
• Executive team development strategy and implementation, including designed and facilitated retreat experiences,
• Improved employee engagement levels,
• Increased retention of underrepresented groups,
• National collaboration and coordination in leadership and organization development efforts.
Here’s how to apply:
These positions will be advertised in late October 2020 on USAJOBS in the 0343 Series as a “Management and
Program Analyst” at the General Schedule (GS) 12 grade, with promotion potential to a GS 13.
To apply, login to your USAJOBS account (or register for an account if you don’t already have one) by going to www.
usajobs.gov. You can search for the position once it opens using the title, series, location and grade. USA Jobs also
offers tutorials on how to apply for a Federal position.
If you have questions about this position, please email questions to HR Specialist Ryan Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit fws.gov..