The Partnership Project
The Climate Action Campaign is a highly effective, unbranded coalition of national climate, conservation, and progressive groups, state and local partners, and key allies working to protect clean air and promote action to limit climate change. The Campaign serves as the center of gravity for defense of federal climate policy and the convening point for traditional and non-environmental advocacy groups supporting climate action and clean energy policy at the local, state and federal levels.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a team-oriented atmosphere and possess the ability to be attentive and responsive to department needs. The State Program Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to provide support to State Operations and Partner Engagement staff while working on different projects in a fast-paced environment.
● Coordinates meeting and travel logistics, special event logistics, budget reporting/tracking, processing reimbursements, file management, meeting scheduling, ordering supplies, and note taking
● Manage and assist with telling the departments’ stories to internal and external partners by: compiling quantitative and qualitative reports on activity to support reports to funders and outreach efforts; keeping campaign leadership apprised of department activity; monitoring and updating the reporting database; writing weekly highlights and activity reports; and participating in regular stakeholder meetings and support the evolution of the departments
● Monitor and manage reporting to evaluate and communicate progress towards goals
● Serve as the point of contact for the Campaign Reporting Manager as campaign-wide reporting structures evolve to better capture the work of the campaign
● Working with regional directors and managers, provide regular analysis of department metrics and recommend best practices
● Work with the Planning Team to help draft metrics and goals
● Provide technical support to State Operations, Partner Engagement, and national organizing staff, including training new staff on database use and managing user accounts
● Assist Directors with tracking and updating the team’s budget, contracts, grants, and MOUs
● Actively participate in planning and developing field activity and tactics guidance
● Perform other tasks as required or assigned
● 2-4 years of similar work experience
● Demonstrated ability to work strategically, as a team player, and to develop trusting relationships with a variety of key constituencies
● Flexible, innovative, and self-motivated to complete work independently
● High level of professionalism with demonstrated experience working with external partners and the ability to maintain discretion
● Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-expectation campaign environment with minimal supervision
● Strong people and communication skills, including experience training others, and the ability to write concise summaries, recommendations, and plans
● Exceptional attention to detail and ability to spot check for errors
● Knowledge of Microsoft Word, basic Excel skills, and database maintenance
● Familiarity with QuickBase a plus
● Familiarity with the environmental movement preferred but not required
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to the following link: https://climate-campaign.quickbase.com/db/bhtewnjrr?a=nwr
Salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous paid time off, and 401k plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to economic and social justice, and do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and members of other historically disenfranchised populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit climate-campaign.quickbase.com.